Parker Ionics Manufactures Powder Coating Spray Booths that are Designed, Engineered and Built-to-Order for your Specific Needs.
- Are you having rejects due to airborne contaminants?
- Is your shop covered in powder?
- Are the parts not fitting into the booth?
- Want to change colors faster?
- Constantly replacing filters?
“Keep the powder where it belongs, on the parts and in the booth!”
Our Spray-To-Waste (Q-FLO) and Reclaim (Vari-FLO) booths are designed to meet the demands of the toughest metal finishing needs.
- Cartridge Filter and Cyclone Style Powder Coating Spray Booths
- Spray-to-Waste Powder Coating Spray Booths
- Reclaim Powder Coating Spray Booths
- Quick Color Change
Our powder coating booth designs are simple, yet technologically advanced to meet the demanding challenges of:
- Operator Safety
- Environmental Compliance
- Production Capacity and Operational Efficiency
- Color change over
- Air Management – for Safety, Quality and Efficiency
Q-FLO Series Powder Coating Booths
- Spray-to-Waste (one color recovery)
- Batch and Conveyorized versions
- Open and Closed Door Options
- Custom Built to Order
- Stainless Wall Construction Option Shown
- Quick Color Change Option
VARI-FLO Series Powder Coating Booths
Color change with recovery
- Simple, effective color change technology
- Fully automated
QC1000 Mobile Spray Booth
- Excellent for Coating Small Batch Parts Quickly
- Ease of Mobility with Caster Wheels
- Great for Labs Spraying Test Panels
- Easy Cleaning for Quick Color Change
- Low Noise Level Performance
- Robust 10 Gauge Steel Construction