Designed specifically for electro-static sensitive environments, AntiStatic Hose is the effective hosing solution for areas with potentially damaging static build-up. Widely used by the electronics industry and developed in collaboration with a leading manufacturer of pneumatic tools.
- Effective anti-static properties to reduce the risk of electro-static damage.
- Highly flexible, reinforced PVC hose.
- Tested in accordance with BS ISO 2878:2005, SP- Method. 2472 section 7, rev 1 and section 7.3, rev 1
- Electrical resistance between 1 x 104 Ω/m per metre – 1 x 106 Ω/m.
- Cadmium and silicone-free.
- Resistant to a wide range of chemicals.
- Specially selected high tensile polyester bres used at the optimum braid angle of 54° 44’(54.73°) creates an effective and balanced pressure hose.
- Service temperature -15°C to + 60°C.
- 4:1 safety factor.
- RoHS 3 compliant.